New Members Orientation, Lodi Certified Farmers Market, Upcoming Events, and more!
WOW what a great week! The opening of the Lodi Certified Farmers Market was a GREAT success thanks to a community that is on its way back! The vendors were very pleased, farmers did very well as some sold out of their bounty of fresh-picked fruits and veggies. Lodi showed up! It looked like it did on opening night in 2019, easily three thousandish people. (It is difficult to get a good count because everyone is in motion.)
This Thursday looks to be even better because the high temperature for the day…is only 72 degrees. That means no waiting for a hot day to cool down. Perfect at 5 PM, don’t be late, every Thursday!
Here are a few things for your Live & In-Person Calendar.
- May 25, Business Tools by Rachel French from 9 to 10 am at Chamber Conference Room
- May 27, 2021, Farmer’s Market
- June 1, Ambassador’s Chew and Chat at M – Sushi from 11:30 to 1 pm at 212 S School St.
- June 11, Open House/New Location and 6th Year Anniversary Celebration Party for Jon Rader, State Farm Agency, Friday from 3:30 to 5:30 pm. 1420 S Mills Ave, Ste F Lodi
- June 16, Barsetti Vineyards 25th Anniversary Celebration 4 to 6 pm. 400 4th St #150, Galt,
We just wrapped up a New Member Orientation this morning. Thanks to Wells Fargo our sponsor, we had a room full of entrepreneurial-minded people who are venturing out anew in the old normal. It was good seeing everyone’s faces (literally). Everyone responsibly vaccinated. If you are a new member don’t miss the quarterly gathering. Meeting new business owners is good for anyone’s and everyone’s business. Watch this Weekly Connections e-newsletter for the next New Member Orientation.